- RSS Channel Showcase 9906466
- RSS Channel Showcase 1948304
- RSS Channel Showcase 3735443
- RSS Channel Showcase 9790821
Articles on this Page
- 04/06/17--01:51: _Best Ways to Follow...
- 04/20/17--13:26: _Why Warm Calling is...
- 04/27/17--17:26: _How a Real Estate C...
- 05/04/17--13:35: _5 Things Successful...
- 05/18/17--16:45: _7 Reasons You Need ...
- 06/29/17--14:05: _How to Measure If P...
- 08/08/17--08:02: _Want to Convert Mor...
- 02/12/18--07:16: _3 Simple Automation...
- 03/12/18--06:00: _The Most Important ...
- 03/15/18--07:00: _6 Tips for Balancin...
- 03/26/18--13:50: _Text Templates for ...
- 04/05/18--06:00: _Here’s How to Get i...
- 04/05/18--11:31: _The Secret to Avoid...
- 04/18/18--10:41: _5 Business Benefits...
- 05/04/18--06:24: _How to Choose the B...
- 05/09/18--06:37: _Google & Facebook: ...
- 05/15/18--06:43: _What is a Real Esta...
- 07/06/18--06:00: _The Best Mobile App...
- 07/13/18--10:56: _CRM Strategies Top ...
- 04/06/17--01:51: Best Ways to Follow Up With Real Estate Leads
- 04/20/17--13:26: Why Warm Calling is 99% Better Than Cold Calling
- 04/27/17--17:26: How a Real Estate CRM Helps with Lead Follow-Up
- 05/04/17--13:35: 5 Things Successful Real Estate Agents Do Daily
- 05/18/17--16:45: 7 Reasons You Need To Use BoomTown’s Mobile App
- 06/29/17--14:05: How to Measure If People Mention You on Social Media
- 08/08/17--08:02: Want to Convert More Leads? Accountability is Key
- 02/12/18--07:16: 3 Simple Automations that Free Your Agents from Tedious Tasks
- 03/12/18--06:00: The Most Important Part of Your CRM
- 03/15/18--07:00: 6 Tips for Balancing Family Time with a Busy Agent Lifestyle
- 03/26/18--13:50: Text Templates for Getting Homebuyers Interested
- 04/05/18--06:00: Here’s How to Get it All Done this Spring Season
- 04/05/18--11:31: The Secret to Avoiding Prospecting Fatigue
- 04/18/18--10:41: 5 Business Benefits of a Real Estate CRM
- 05/04/18--06:24: How to Choose the Best Real Estate CRM
- 05/09/18--06:37: Google & Facebook: Digital Strategies that Actually Work
- 05/15/18--06:43: What is a Real Estate CRM?
- 07/06/18--06:00: The Best Mobile Apps for Real Estate Agents On The Go
- 07/13/18--10:56: CRM Strategies Top Real Estate Teams Leverage
So you’ve got your lead generation set up and the leads are flowing in. You’ve been dedicated to generating as many leads as you can, and have spent good money on them. But how are you following up with your real estate leads? Are you putting as much effort into lead follow-up as you are […]
Cold calling is usually not well-received by most people. I mean, when’s the last time you welcomed a call from a telemarketer? There’s a better way to call and connect with people. Warm calling leads by tailoring your message to their interests and behaviors increases your chances of making a positive connection. Instead of facing […]
Knowing a consumer’s preferences along the way to a decision creates an environment prime for well informed conversation. Versus “going in blind.” So if real estate CRMs are the dating app equivalent of the real estate world, then what happens after a lead swipes left? You gain the ability to craft conversations which lead from […]
Sorry, there actually aren’t any secrets. Becoming a successful real estate agent takes hard work. However, it doesn’t have to be that hard. There are ways to work smarter, not harder, and still achieve the results you want. Here is what some of the top real estate agents do on a daily basis to achieve […]
While there are plenty of other CRM systems with mobile apps, we at BoomTown have spend time and dedication to figure out what it is that agents really need in an app, and how to help them be more successful. Our features are intentional, and every action we made within the app serves a purpose. […]
The average person spends nearly two hours on social media every day, so social media is one of the best places to grab consumers’ attention. 83 percent of consumers say online reviews influence their perceptions about companies and 80 percent report that negative online comments changed their purchasing decision. There’s a lot at stake, so […]
The post How to Measure If People Mention You on Social Media appeared first on BoomTown!.
Having a clear, inspiring purpose and executing on that purpose every day is essentially what creates job satisfaction. Job satisfaction means more productive, happy agents, and more happy clients. In a real estate business, when a team has a clear purpose, roles are defined effectively, and measures are put in place to keep everyone on […]
There is one currency more valuable than money – time. Agents today are busier than ever. Technologies like BoomTown help streamline day-to-day operations by automating tasks that can take up hours of valuable time. Here are three automations that are worth the hype. Smart-Drip Email Campaigns How It Saves Time Traditional drip campaigns were […]
The post 3 Simple Automations that Free Your Agents from Tedious Tasks appeared first on BoomTown!.
What did you have for breakfast 10 week ago? What was in the news that day? Who did you talk to and what did you talk about? … Can’t remember? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! It’s not easy remembering small details from days/weeks/months in the past. But if you want to be successful […]
A healthy work-life balance. We all strive for it, yet so often we’re pulled in a dozen different directions. Have you ever found yourself choosing between disappointing your family, or falling behind in your business? Not to mention sacrificing “me time.” Sometimes it can feel like you are racing against the hours in the day, […]
The post 6 Tips for Balancing Family Time with a Busy Agent Lifestyle appeared first on BoomTown!.
Speed to lead is critical for turning leads into closings. And texting is one of your best tools for contacting those leads quicker and with higher response rates. In fact, by using text engagement instead of email, our clients saw a 450% increase in lead responses. A 2018 Ellie May Study shows us that […]
The stage has been set for a competitive spring season in most markets. In the whirlwind of these busy times, it might start to feel like you’re stuck putting out fires left and right and tending to the squeakiest wheels without focusing on a strategy or engaging a holistic approach to managing your business. Don’t […]
Losing steam from seemingly endless lead prospecting? Prospecting is critical for generating business, but it can be totally monotonous! Especially when you’re trudging through a database of hundreds (or thousands) of leads, with the same script, call after call. The secret to avoiding this burnout is simple. Smart Prospecting. Here is […]
Real estate CRMs don’t have to be for the tech-savvy folk anymore. In the past, they would give people heartburn. “A CRM – how do I use this?” These days, however, things have gotten a lot easier. Yes, there are tools to learn and processes to build. But imagine converting more leads. Retaining better agents. […]
If you’re shopping for a CRM based on features and price, stop. People are like moths attracted to light. We love shiny new features, and we love a good deal. Is that healthy for your business? No. Definitely not. Hell no. It’s how you get stuck with a real estate CRM containing bloated features. Ones […]
We don’t have to tell you how important it is to have a strong digital presence. Among nearly all generations of home buyers, the very first step is to look for properties online. In fact, 74% of buyers across all generations (and 92% of home buyers 37 and younger) frequently search the internet for their […]
The post Google & Facebook: Digital Strategies that Actually Work appeared first on BoomTown!.
Do you ever feel like keeping track of people is hard work? And does it seem like your efforts aren’t quite paying off? Imagine your phone without the Contacts list. No phone number, no email address, and so on. It’d be hard to remember everyone. Today, though, all we have to do is say, […]
Calling all road warriors: we are channeling our inner Shannon King, and we’ve got some mission-critical apps for taking care of business when you’re out and about. Whether you’re in the car, waiting for a client or anywhere in between, these apps will keep you productive, efficient, and on top of it all. Swap Your Crazy […]
The post The Best Mobile Apps for Real Estate Agents On The Go appeared first on BoomTown!.
Like any powerful tool, a CRM is only as good as the person using it. It doesn’t matter how many hundreds or thousands of capabilities the CRM has, if the user doesn’t know what they’re doing – it’s about as useful as a phone with no battery. Think about your CRM for a minute. […]